Mikhail Rudenko holds online seminar on the theory and practice of Cardiometry. Classes start in september. The exact date and time will be announced soon on our journal website.
1. Role of cardiometry in cardiology.
2. Theoretical basis of cardiometry. (45 min).
2.1. Existing contradictions in cardiology.
2.2. Biophysics of hemodynamics. A specific blood flow mode in blood vessels.
2.3. Using the specific fluidity mode in engineering & technology.
3. Fundamentals of electrocardiography (45 min).
3.1. The mechanisms of the heart performance control. Important nodes of control: SA - baroreceptor, AV - baroreceptor, Aortic baroreceptor (pulmonary artery).
3.2. Relationship between the nerve impulses generation in baroreceptors and blood pressure on them.
3.3. Phase structure of the cardiovascular system performance.
3.4. ECG and Rheo are the electrical cardiac signals completely reflecting the phase mechanism of the heart performance and sufficient for accurate analysis of hemodynamics and cardiovascular system functions.
4. Cardiac cycle phase analysis (45 min).
4.1. Hemodynamics equations by G.Poyedintsev - O.Voronova.
4.2. Hemodynamic parameters most accurately reflecting the cardiovascular system performance. Blood phase volumes.
4.3. The principal functions of the cardiovascular system.
4.4. Aerobic and anaerobic biochemical processes in heart. Their effect on the cardiovascular system functions.
5. The practical implementation of the hemodynamics theory. (45 min).
5.1. ECG recording technology development.
5.2. Technology of ECG and Rheo recording of the ascending aorta.
5.3. Algorithms for automatic processing of ECG and Rheo of the ascending aorta.
6. Hemodynamics self-regulation mechanism. The norm-pathology boundaries. Principles of self-regulation mechanism diagnostics using the method of cardiac cycle phase analysis. (45 min).
6.1. Self-regulation mechanism maintaining the normal hemodynamics. The norm-pathology boundaries.
6.2. Markers of hemodynamics self-regulation mechanism in cardiac cycle phase structure.
7. Diagnostics by cardiac cycle phase analysis method. Periodic system of ECG phase changes. (75 min).
7.1. Capabilities and scope of ECG diagnostics.
7.2. Periodic system of ECG phase changes. Diagnosed functions and levels of their change as a basis for ECG shapes classification and systematization.
7.3. Practical implementation of the ECG periodic table. Decision-making in diagnostics.
8. Formation of a new way of thinking in terms of cause-effect analysis (causality). Natural science laws applied to medical practice (45 min).
8.1. The need for practical use of the cause-effect relationship analysis by physicians. Conflicts between the diagnosis and legal liability.
8.2. Scientific progress and the system of medical personnel training.The existing system of the scientist rating system.
8.3. The journal "Cardiometry"
8.5. Internet resources.
9. Cardiovascular system biochemistry. (45 min).
9.1. The biochemical mechanism of myocardial and septal contraction function maintaining.
9.2. Tryptophan, serotonin, L-carnitine and endorphins as the principal biochemical components in the energetic system of heart performance and their relationship with hemodynamics.
9.3. Aerobic, glycolytic and phosphocreatine reaction.
9.4. Acid-alkaline balance (pH) in cardiovascular system. The capabilities of acid-alkaline balance registration by ECG phase analysis of and its practical value.
10. Methods for normal biochemical processes maintaining. (45 min).
10.1. Nutrition. Diet. Variety of food.
10.2. The basic elements of nutrition for the proper hemodynamics maintaining.
11. Practice. How to use the device Cardiocode: training (45 min).
11.1. Cardiocode operating procedure. Preparation of the device and patient for diagnostics.
11.2. Basics of monitoring & screening. Identification of risk groups.
11.3. Case reports.